VIA Project Standard Fee
This is the standard price for new volunteers that participate in a workcamp.
VIA PROJECT DISCOUNTED FEE
Volunteers are eligible for a discounted fee if one of the following is applicable:
- Second Participation: A volunteer that has participated in an SCI/ VIA project within the previous 5 years. Any second and further project that a volunteer participates in, the volunteer is eligible for the reduced fee of €90.
- Invite a friend: A volunteer has brought a friend to VIA that is also participating as volunteer in a project. Either the volunteer or the friend is eligible for the discounted fee.
- Active Promoter: A volunteer has actively promoted VIA via different ways e.g. helped with the VIA website, social media, online campaigns etc.
- Financial Circumstances: A volunteer has requested from VIA a reduction due to his financial situation.
- VIA camp coordinator or camp organiser within previous 5 years - a volunteer who has lead a VIA project or (co)organised it within 5 years before applying to a project is eligible for a discounted fee while applying for a project.
Please contact our placement officer at email@example.com if you would like to apply for the discounted fee.
After applying for the project of your choice, transfer the fee that applies for you to:
NL48INGB0003939975, Vrijwillige Internationale Aktie, Amsterdam.
Please mention your name in the payment description.
We set you application procedure in motion only after the payment fee is received.
If you call off your participation in a project until three weeks before the start, 50% of the application fee will be returned to you. If you call off later than three weeks before the start, there is no refund. Exceptions are only made in special circumstances.
What is included?
- Accommodation during the project
- Food during the project
- Activities linked to the studytheme of the project
- Introduction Day before and Evaluation Day after the project, organized by Stichting VIA
- Insurance during the working periods in the project